Re: Allow translation for CDD title in w.d.o/intro/organization

* Frédéric Bothamy <frederic.bothamy@free.fr> [2004-09-21 13:08]:
> Then, maybe a small explanation could be added to the title:

 What about this:

 That way it would give a tooltip with the translated string? I guess
this is something all can agree on, right?  Am not sure though if this
"<gettext domain=" really works this way. Should be built before
committing to avoid broken code. But I guess you get the idea.

 So long,
Alfie
--
Immerhin meint die Filmförderungsanstalt, im Jahr 2002 seien 59 Millionen
CD-Rohlinge von 5,9 Millionen Nutzern mit Filmen bespielt worden, im