Privileged changes required for release notes for sarge

In preparation for the release the following changes need to be made so
that the release notes are available. I'd like your feedback on these.

A woody branch of debian-doc cvs ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes should
be made.

The cvsbuild script at $webtopdir/bf/woody/cvsbuild needs to be changed
to use this branch by someone with access to these files on the
restricted www-master host.

Once that is done i can merge the sarge branch down to HEAD or if people
prefer we can keep it as a separate branch for the future.

I think it would also be a good idea if this could be integrated into the
release notes build system in cvs.

The lessoften script needs to be modified to copy the generated docs
from $webtopdir/ddp/... to the apropriate places in the www tree.

Once thats done only then can i update the apropriate files in webwml
cvs.

Cheers,

Rob
--