Re: Añade tu web a paginasdecastellon.com

* Robin Adrianse <robin@adrianse.com> [2004-08-12 18:10]:
> Isn't this list supposed to be English?

 Yes, but sometimes spam comes through, and some people think they can
write in their native language because our webpage is translated in
quite some languages.

 I guess this was spam, but I'm not sure. There sure should be the
translation coordinators of the different language teams listening, so
someone might pick it up if it's not spam.

 So long,
Alfie
--
Richard had noticed that events were cowards:
they didn't occur singly, but instead they would