Hungarian book

Hi

I need someone to translate the title of a Hans Christian Andersen children's book in Hungarian. I'm not sure if the chapters are different stories or part of one.  The title of the book is "A Hokiralyno".  There is an accent on the first "o" and on the second "a". The last "o" has 2 dots on.  Can you help me?

Thanks!
Tammi

Steve & Tammi Schmorleitz
email@schmorleitz.com
www.wiseplanning.com

Does your mortgage offer you the choice of 4 payment options every month?
If it doesn't, you should contact Steve about a new mortgage that gives you 4 payment choices every month... 15 yr, 30 yr, Interest Only, or low start rate.  The choice is yours every single month!  Perfect for those with a fluctuating income, or for those who really understand how money works, the time-value of money, and lost opportunity cost.
  Call or email Steve today:  888-221-2796, steve@wiseplanning.com.

www.wiseplanning.com | www.optionloans.net