Re: The current active coordinator for chinese?

Hey,

I'd like to help with the webpages' translation.  But now I think that we just
need a (or some) coordinator who can access the cvs and stay in contact with
others.  The proof-reading is also important.  Because I am not familiar with
Debian's translation, please help me on start.

Cheers,
Meng