Mirror.masterlist problem

        Hi!

 There is a problem with the latest commits of the Mirror.masterlist:

#v+
make[2]: Entering directory `/org/www.debian.org/webwml/english/mirror'
./mirror_list.pl -m Mirrors.masterlist -t officialsponsors > ../../english/mirror/official_sponsors.list
ftp.oregonstate.edu has no sponsor
make[2]: *** [../../english/mirror/official_sponsors.list] Error 255
make[2]: *** Deleting file `../../english/mirror/official_sponsors.list'
#v-

 I've digged around a little bit, the problem here is:
ftp.oregonstate.edu is just an Alias, not the Site itself. The script
only searches for Site sponsors, not Alias sponsors, and with the
current data layout I am not sure how the fix in mirror_list.pl should
look like to be able to look into the Alias sites, too.

 So I suggest the following minimal patch for Mirror.masterlist:

#v+
diff -r1.528 Mirrors.masterlist
3034,3035c3034,3035
< Site: debian.oregonstate.edu
< Alias: ftp.oregonstate.edu
---
> Site: ftp.oregonstate.edu
> Alias: debian.oregonstate.edu
#v-

 I hope this is acceptable, but I won't submit it myself unless an ACK
from Joy (or other responsible person for that file).

 So long,
Alfie
--
There are people who see things as they are and they wonder why, and
there are people who dream things as they have never been and they