Site Praise

This isn't about a bug, this is mainly a thanks.

I'm a new user to Debian, I've downloaded and configured the operating system and am in the process of finding new packages and programs to use in C and C++ development. I would just like to send a thanks for the great site layout. I've been able to find exactly what I wanted very quickly. It gives me just the information that I need.

Thanks again, Debian has become alot more helpful to me because of it's great website.

-Joe