Re: New version of nm-step2

I also think you need to contact debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org prior
to changing the file.

Here is my input to you.

See http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2003/debian-www-200308/msg00065.html

>       <li>
> 	  with his GPG key. This image should be send to his

As I have read debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org, there were strong
opposition to this type of prone to abuse GPG signing procedure. If we
keep this alternative GPG verification method in updated nm-step2 page,
we may want to change this something like:

      <li>
      applicant may be verified by providing a digital image of an ID
      signed with his GPG key as the last resort. This image should be
      send to his <a href="newmaint#AppMan">Application Manager
      (AM)</a> and approved by him</p>

> 	  for privacy reasons.</p>
>       </li>
> </ol>

> always work out an other one with his AM as long as the rest of
> and agreed to accept it.</p>

Good luck.

Osamu