Re: debian.org website keeps switching to swedish

Hi Peter!

You wrote:

> > I am in the UK & I always have everything set to UK English.
>
> Your browser is probably slightly misconfigured. Please go to
> <URL:http://www.debian.org/intro/cn.en.html> and follow the
> instructions there and you should be all set.

I still think this is a bug in the content negotiation.

If the client's browser is set to request (for example) "nl_BE" only, I
think apache really should send "nl" if that is available and nl_BE is
not.  Currently it sends Norwegian or Hungarian or so, which makes no
sense at all.

And if it can't match the requested language at all, it should probably
send English text, and not some random language from the set (se,no,hu)
or so.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |