Re: My mess under international/l10n

* Martin Quinson <mquinson@ens-lyon.fr> [2003-09-09 10:58]:
> I am really sorry for the mess I introduced in international/l10n yesterday.
> The goal of the change was to split the translated parts into perfectly
> translated ones (100%), and underway ones (less than that).

 Good idea, IMHO.  It is always a good idea to seperate things on which
no further work is needed from those who don't need further work.

> Some of you may think that as long as I don't look able to change those
> pages without introducing bugs, I should only refrain myself to do any
> change. But I was one of the authors of those pages, so I guess that if I
> want something to happen, I have to act, and not only open bug reports.

 Right. And always remember: We are only human. Bugs happen, and they
are good to learn from.

 There is just one question still open that I tried to get an answer to:
What are those lines preceeded with ;;; in the various templ.src files?
Are they meant as comment (why wasn't wml comment # used, then!), or are
they meant as something different and should be translated?

 Please elaborate, I don't know what to do with the translation without
knowing this.

 Thanks,
Alfie
--
"Kaum wird das Wetter schlechter und die Tage kürzer, fallen die
Newbies über das Netz her wie die Blätter von den Bäumen."