insufficient linking for subproject

I don't think the following projects are rather buried by being under
the developer pages.  They have web pages that are really of general
interest, not for developers only.

  debian-jr
  debian-med
  debian-desktop
  Debian-Edu Project (external link to wiki)

I'm not saying links to all these should be on the top page -- I'm not
sure.  They should be somewhere, not just in the devel subarea.

Or course, these groups could themselves do a better job of separating
devel materials from user interest materials.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>