[Fwd: Organisation submission]

Two more users page submissions.

--- Begin Message ---
	Hi!

I'd like to submitt our institute to the Debian users list:

Name of organization:  Institute for Bioinformatics / MIPS
                       GSF - National Research Center for Environment
					   and Health, Munich, Germany

Organization type:     educational/non-profit

www:                   http://mips.gsf.de/

Usage:                 PCs runnning Debian are used as workstations in
                       the institute. As of 01/2003 we have
					   approximately 15 such machines but the number
					   is increasing constantly.
					   The boxes are used as programming environment as
					   well as for running bioinformatics software.

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel                                Tel.  +49-89-3187-3675
Institute for Bioinformatics / MIPS              Fax.  +49-89-3187-3585

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
   1. Tech Dept, ABC Startsiden AS, Norway
   2. commercial (web portal)
   3. http://www.startsiden.no
   4. Debian is currently running all external, and most internal servers,
ranging from file/print samba services, via webservers, to db and
mailservers.

--
Denis Braekhus [ +4722808578 | +4748047724 ]
ABC Startsiden AS [ http://www.startsiden.no ]

--- End Message ---