Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/arabic .wmlrc Make.lang po/bugs.ar.po p ...

* Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> [2003-02-20 10:58]:
> On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 10:29:31AM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
>> Modified files:
>> 	arabic         : .wmlrc Make.lang
>> 	arabic/po      : bugs.ar.po countries.ar.po date.ar.po doc.ar.po
>> 	                 l10n.ar.po langs.ar.po organization.ar.po
>> 	                 others.ar.po ports.ar.po search.ar.po
>> 	                 templates.ar.po vendors.ar.po
>
> Hmm. klecker's wml & friends didn't seem to like it, the main page templates
> aren't getting translated in the output.

 I noticed that too but don't know why...

> Additionally,
>
> security.ar.po: warning: Charset "windows-1256" is not a portable encoding name.
>                          Message conversion to user's charset might not work.

 That happened due to the extraction of the strings from another domain.
I am not sure if the strings are still in the other domain and currently
have no time at all to check it, sorry.  I can earliest in a week or
two.  If it is easily possible to recode them that should suffice but on
the other hand that would mean that they are generated from the _old_
strings and XSnack hasn't checked them.  I would rather like XSnack to
have a look at them and send the utf8 version in directly than to have
them recoded....

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Defaults sind dazu da von DAUs ignoriert zu werden und damit die
Support-Stellen (aka #debian.de) zu verwirren.