Re: future of developers list

Tomohiro KUBOTA said:
> I don't understand why "another field for native character (set)" will
> fix the name order problem.

What I believe is being proposed is:

 - one field for the name to be displayed in the Western convention
 - one field for the name to be displayed in the local convention (and
   optionally a different character set

Basically letting you have your cake and eat it too, if you're prepared
to compromise on the "main" name field.  =)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."