Re: Any way to get a file of the archives?

Ross Boylan said:
> I access the archives via dial-up, so browsing around is slow.  Is
> there a way to download the archives for a particular list so I can
> use my mail reader to look at them?
>
> Specifically, I was thinking of the last 3-6 months for debian-kde.
>
> Thanks.

Ordinarily the mhonarc software (that Debian uses to generate the online
list archives) can also make an mbox file available for separate
download; however a choice seems to have been made not to do this for
the mailing list archives (perhaps due to space constraints?).  It's a
nice feature available in the BTS.

You can get a very small amount of archive material this way: