Re: CVS segfaulting...

On Lun 30 Sep 2002 12:07, David Martinez Moreno wrote:
> Hello. It seems that some file is making cvs to segfault. My first bet
> is that some pics in hungarian/ dir has been uploaded wrongly:
>
> ender@ulises:~/webwml$ cvs update
> Violación de segmento
> ender@ulises:~/webwml$ strace cvs update
[...]
> close(8)                                = 0
> munmap(0x40016000, 4096)                = 0
> access("CVS/Tag", R_OK)                 = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
> directory) open("CVS/Tag", O_RDONLY)               = -1 ENOENT (No such
> file or directory) open("CVS/Entries", O_RDONLY <unfinished ...>
> +++ killed by SIGSEGV +++

	Yes, the following command works as expected:

ender@ulises:~/webwml$ cvs update `ls -A|grep -v hungarian|grep -v CVS`
cvs update: warning: directory CVS specified in argument
cvs server: Updating arabic
cvs server: Updating arabic/po
cvs server: Updating catalan
[...]

	Somebody does know what is happening?

	BTW, what about removing entirely arabic/ from the archive?

	Regards,

		Ender.
--
 Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)