po/Makefile thing...

        Hi!

 I usually check with ./check_trans.pl -M -q from now to then to take a
look at outdated makefiles -- and have a question about that new
po/Makefile that is inserted.

 I remember that Dennis once spoke that they have in the french part
mostly just such one-line makefiles. I am not comfortable with those,
but I guess they fulfil their purpose.  So I haven't to touch that
Makefile anymore regardless of how often the english Makefile is
updated.  Is that right?

 Would it be possible to add some piece of code to check_trans.pl that
checks for such special Makefiles and never diplays their diff?  It is a
little bit distracting and misleading...  Or shall I change all the
remaining german Makefiles to such constructs to not have to check the
Makefiles anymore?

 I'm a little bit puzzled by that, but I hope you can grok what I mean
with the things I write :)

 Thanks in advance,
Alfie
--
Außerdem noch [..] die Distribution für Puristen, denen technische
Eleganz und Qualität und philosophisch reine Lehre der `freien Software'