Re: front page translation error in Turkish

* Huseyin Ergun <huseyin@su.sabanciuniv.edu> [2002-04-24 01:09]:
> in turkish translation of index page,
> the term "free" translated as no money, rather than freedom.
> and linked that way.
> it should be "özgür" instead of "bedava"..

 Thanks, according to a previous mail it's already handled.

 One other question, do you think you can help to keep the turkish
translation up to date and maybe add newly translated pages?  I think it
would be quite helpful because according to the stats[1] the turkish
translation would really need some more help in both, keeping it
up-to-date and maybe also translating new pages.

 I guess they would be really thankful to get some more help. If you
like take a look at this page and mail them:
<http://www.debian.org/intl/Turkish>

 Have much fun and thanks again for the input,
Alfie
[1] <http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/tr.html>
--
"Wer sich die Netiquette ansieht, wird feststellen, dass sie keine
Zaehne hat, nicht wie ein Joch aussieht und sich auch nicht wie eine