Debconf translation statistics

I must protest against the classification of "errors" in the Debconf
templates. Two of my packages are listed there for
"translated-fields-in-master-templates", which is a bogus warning.

I keep my Swedish translation in the main file since I do that
translation myself. It is a lot easier to handle that than to copy them
to a separate file.

Also, since it is the most commonly reported "error" on the page, I
think that more maintainers do it the same way as I do. At least it
should not be reported if there also are translations in other files,
since that would indicate that the one in the master template are
translations done by the maintainer.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html