international/l10n/scripts/l10n{header,footer}.wml

        Hi!

 I noticed that in the translation stat there is a strange file
appearing as untranslated:

international/l10n/scripts/l10nfooter

 I looked into it and it didn't need any translation at all.  So I
looked a little closer and found a l10nheader.wml file also in this
directory.

 Which got me puzzled: Why is the one listed and the other one not? I
did try to track it down in the stattrans.pl script but weren't able to
find anything about it.

 So I asked Joy in irc and he told me there might be some override
somewhere.  And also asked (himself) why those are .wml files if there
is nothing to translate in them.

 Denis, could you please take a look at this issue and find out why the
one file is listed and the other one not?  I think both shouldn't be
listed...

 Joy let's ask me why they are .wml files after all.

 So long,
Alfie
--
<netzwurm> was is eigentlich so geil an grub?
<formorer> grub bootet alles was nicht schnell genug wegläuft