web mirroring screwed up

Hi,

It seems none of the web mirrors have been updated since four days ago. The
regular checking script produces no output (?!) so I checked them manually
and all of them have www-master timestamps from the 26th or the 27th[1].

The runmirrors log only has this:

Signalling www.de.debian.org
ssh_exchange_identification: Timeout waiting for version information.

Can someone please fix it? I figure it has something to do with the latest
rsync security advisory, do I need to break someone's leg^W^W^W get a fixed
package available?

[1] except for www.pl which didn't seem to have finished a mirror run in
months (!).

--