link to changelog.Debian from package page

Hi!

Sorry if this a FAQ, but that'd be a cool feature.
I'm talking about adding package pages a link the
to their changelog.Debian file.

For example, in http://packages.debian.org/unstable/text/w3m.html,
add a link to the package's usr/share/doc/w3m/changelog.Debian.gz,
reformatted in HTML for the prupose.

yeah, I know, I can download w3m_0.2.4-2.diff.gz, uncompress it,
and load it into a texteditor, dig it through the bone to find
the changelog. But that'd be so much easier to know and understand
at the ease of a click what's new in the package.

REM: Please Cc: as I'm not subscribed to this mailing list.

Thanks,

--
Stephane