Re: Italian page editors

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 04:15:40PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > > As almost all pages have a link to /contact, there is indeed no need to add
> > > another notice into footer.  But I cannot understand how it is implemented,
> > > a simpler alternative is attached ;o)
> >
> >  That alternative would duplicate the data of the translation
> > coordinators.  I don't think that having to tweak that infos in several
> > places is really needed.
>
> The debian-l10n-french ML is the right place for French speakers, I would
> prefer a link to it instead of my mailbox.  And I guess this is true with
> all debian-l10n-* ML.

If I counted right, there are 7 such lists (not counting -english) and 23
translations, so the majority option is to point to the coordinators
themselves. You can always replace it with your own stuff (We (Croatian) had
a note about who to contact in there for years e.g.), this is clearly a
place where such a change is allowed and encouraged. It merely needed a good
default and now it has one.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.