removal of several pserver accounts

Hi,

I've went through our pserver passwd file, made a list of people who are now
developers and had those people added to the webwml group (thanks to James
Troup for adding all of them). There's no need to list these, I think.

I have removed a bunch of accounts that are obsolete -- treacy, clebars,
spanish, german, consultants, events, arabic, s390, catalan.
The treacy one seemed suspicious because all of the others map to
treacy. I've tried anonymous after the removal and it's still working, so
it seems CVS has switched to the real treacy automatically (or probably
has been running under the real treacy all this time and this was just
junk :).

I've also removed some that have been forgotten by their owners. The
criteria was that my six months old -www-cvs mailbox doesn't include a
single commit from them. They are: japanese2, croatian, swedish2, arm,
raul, costar, jcliment.

I've left a few that have obviously been forgotten but should be given
another chance since we have no replacement and these people have at least
some chances of reappearing -- dutch and mvdwege for the Dutch translation
and lgracia for the Spanish one (for news items or something? don't remember
that division of labour any more...).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.