search.debian.org to FIX

> What I wanted to explain/or fix myself is the following:
> It's not good having "language=any" activated.
> Since there is content negotiation and it is even working
> Why not activate *that* language for that language per default
<Joy> yeah, it sometimes bothered me to get results in many languages i think
<Joy> but i didn't use search.d.o more than once or twice and that was for testing purposes
> This way users won't get search results in all languages but only in the one they actually do understand, if they continue with
  the default setting.
* Joy knows the www.d.o layout by heart <sigh>
*** jacobo (jtarrio@cm64164.red.mundo-r.com) has joined channel #debian-devel
<Joy> Joey: makes sense. mail debian-www and cc: csmall@d.o