Debian WWW people page

Hi,

I am Ramakrishnan M <rkrishnan@debian.org>.

I noticed that my name is listed as Muthukrishnan, Ramakrishnan and none
of my packages are listed in the page[1]. Instead it is listed under
M,Ramakrishnan (which is the name I gave in the debian/control file.

I have a suggestion. Why not this be done on the basis of the email id.
For example, if in the above case, the listing was done based on email,
then, all my packages would have been listed in one place.

Is this a bug, or is it the way it should be?

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/people
--
     Ramakrishnan M                      (http://www.hackGNU.org/)
     Texas Instruments, India                   (rkrishnan@ti.com)