News/2001/20011207?

        Hi!

 I noticed that in the german translation-check there is an entry for an
untranslated News/2001/20011207 file - which I can't found. Can anyone
track down why this file is considered as a) not translated and b)
beeing there?

 I found that it seems to be available just in one language - it's also
in the not translated section from the english check. It seems to be
only available in languagecode "tr":

,------------------------------------------------------------------------
| HEAD /News/2001/20011207 HTTP/1.1
| Host: www.debian.at
|
| HTTP/1.1 200 OK
| Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 12:31:16 GMT
| Server: Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) Debian/GNU

 Can anyone remove that file from the "tr" directory, or translate it so
it can be made available for all languages?

 TIA,
Alfie
--
Bzgl. ssh - muß ich gestehen daß ich (noch) keine Ahnung habe was/warum/weshalb
"ssh" verwendet wird bzw. was das überhaupt ist.  Ich kenn die csh, die ksh und