Please it helps me

PLEASE, IT READS WITH SUFFICIENT ATTENTION.

Perhaps you it will be able to find that I am being wild.  But this is

my only hope, although thousand of people, possibly, to find that I am

lying.  I know that the time not to be able to stop, but, unhappyly,

seems that my life stopped in the time.  Although to know to make one

accumulated of things.

In the desperation, I tried to finish with my life thinking that this

was the only solution, therefore did not support drama to arrive tired

of in such a way walking the job seek during hundreds of days.

In house, the children were with a sad look, the nervous woman with

gesture of disillusion and in the kitchen, almost always, panelas

empty.  Each day if passes, the one after other and in the other day,

always the same thing.

No matter how hard you it tries, the hope never seems to arrive.  E at

this moment, you feels a anguish, mainly when it arrives in house and

it looks at pra family and everything more seems not to correspond.

The fear coexists you day-day.  Its auto-they estimates seems to run

away from you and no matter how hard it tries to reach forces, nothing

it seems to move.  Its days are each more common time and above of

everything, very sad.  In the hour of the decision an insane person

felt to me.  Each moment age of reflection.  It seems incrível!  But,

people alone obtain to think about the worse things that had happened

during our life.  Therefore, I was seated in the top of a building I

give to jump pro another side of the life, full of anguish and

depression was is of me.

When suddenly I was to light a cigarette and, inexplicavelmente my

lighter was below.  Overwhelming, I decided to go down until the last

floor and to catch the elevator in fetching of my lighter and, when

arriving at the térreo, I looked at for all the sides in fetching of

my lighter, but until then, I did not find object which I looked for.

I perceived that one garotinho left sings it of the street and it

asked to me if I was looking a lighter.  After I to answer, it it said

me again that he was observing me in the top of the building and asked

to me if I intended to jump.

Without meaning to the boy that dramatical moment, I spoke:  Not!  It

was only observing how much this city is pretty.  But, exactly thus,

it retrucou me:  Please, mine Sir, does not need to lie pra me,

therefore I am small, but I am a lived boy, therefore, every day I

sleep here in this square, feel cold, hunger, fear and to the times

also I do not know which will be my day of tomorrow.  I do not have

father, nor mother and exactly thus, I am here persisting each day of

my life.  Alimentary Pra, I wait the sopão.

Walking slowly, I was until the square for which the boy pointed me

while it heard its history.  The boy followed me.  I seated in the

bank of the square and continued ouviz it e, of time in when, I

decided to make some questions and vice and turns.

Suddenly in way to the colloquy it said me that he was thinking about

ordering a letter for the Gugu of the program Legal Sunday, because it

helped much people.  But, unhappyly, wise person not to write.  I

asked if it did not have relatives, friends and/or any another person

who it could write the letter pra it.  It said me that he has

relative, but preferred does not look them e, how much to the friends

it pointed me pra one accumulated of these people who live in the

street and she said me that these were its colleagues, but in the hour

of the survival pra is each one itself and God pra all.  Also, that

already it saw people to kill because of food and when arrives the

night the cantos of the street, also they are disputed.

For many times, its great majority smells glue pra to try to forget

the fear or the danger.  I asked if already she had looked some type

of aid, spoke to me that almost all the day always has a good person

that it tries enxerga it with good eyes, but in the majority of the

times the people seem that she has fear to approach to them and when

it tries approaches them in the majority of the times if he feels

ignored.

It still said me, that the suffering is very, but great parts of this

people, (It pointed with respect to its colleagues), do not want to

leave the street, because when appears some type of aid, are treated

as enslaved, they are humiliated, they do not obtain to be normal

people, beyond the conflicts with the excessively familiar ones that

person who considered to help.  According to it, to the times the

intention of that person is good, but its familiar ones seem not to

accept to live in the same habitat.  (Words improved for me according

to its story).

With this, my affliction was passing and decided to come back pra

house and to try to preset my life.  But until this moment nothing my

life nothing moved.  When arriving in house I gave one hug in my

children and my woman and asked for to excuse of everything for which

I made them to pass.

In the other day, I was until that square to the seek of that boy and,

thus almost that consecutively, but never I could see it.  It

disappeared!  Nobody knows to inform its paradeiro, not even those

people who it pointed me as its colleagues.  Exactly thus, this boy

never more will leave my head and not even I could give one I hug and

to be thankful to it, for saving my life.

From there, I took off one instant and I praid, I asked for the God

who showed a form to decide all to me my problems and that a light in

the end of the tunnel was shown to me, so that I obtained to decide,

therefore, has passed for many humilhações due to live of lease, to

be dismissed and the times even though as for feed.  I must very, I

lost all my credits, although to know to make many things I do not

obtain nothing absolutely.

But remembering me the boy, also I thought to write a letter for the

Gugu.  E at the moment where I was typing the mentioned letter, came

me an idea to try to find a battalion of friends through the Internet,

since still I have chance to have access this tool, although it uses

it of favor.  E thus, I thought who knows either a solution pointed

for God.  I go to try.

I talked with a friend and I asked for that I left to create an email

through its computer and, then I decided to write this message.

I do not want that it thinks that I am being opportunist and/or that I

am using its good faith and/or of other people I am only asking for a

force to try to obtain a worthier life.

I do not want to criticize nobody, as I know that I also have guilt of

this my situation, but, my family this growing and depends on me,

cannot want abandons them now.  They do not have that to pay for my

errors or my ansiedades.  But, they believe that one day, they will be

happy.

I still want to use to advantage this strong tool of communication, to

inform that everything that I placed in this story is truthful and at

any moment, I I lay or I invented any circumstance to use to advantage

me of this.  If necessary I will open mine the life to all vocês that

will be able to help me direct or indirectly.

If you do not believe my History.  Please, he does not criticize me,

he only prays for me!

When I decided you make it is because I believe that with a bit of

each one I will be able to decide great part of my problems and who

even though knows to reencontrar that small friend and invites it to

be part of my family.  Therefore it is very special pra me.  It I must

my life.  I go to look for until finding, as I have made to some

months.

For the time being, I preferred to protect my family and not even to

display me, but, I promise to whom I will become public this together

action to that they believe me and who it can interest that I am not

an imposter.  Therefore this is my great hope.

If of some form it will be able to help me, me pass an email that I

will enter in contact.

Email:  paginaberta@uol.com.br

Very obliged for reading my history.

Jose Robert Ferreira