Re: Joy with CVS....

Mart van de Wege:

> 1. Is there a way to get the necessary files out of cvs without getting
> the whole site out of CVS?

$ cvs --help co
[...]
        -l      Local directory only, not recursive
[...]
$ cvs co -l webwml

Hmm, perhaps that should be on the web page.

> 2. Alternatively, could I just delete all the directories with different
> languages and only keep dutch and english and the toplevel files?

Yes, but they might re-appear if you do a complete update. I always do

$ cvs up -l .
$ cvs up -d english swedish

to upgrade the parts relevant to me (even if I do have the rest checked
out as well).

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html