stuff

Hey,

I can now officially be considered one of listarchives maintainers, having
read almost all of the code and fiddled with it :)

I made updatemail `warnings' and `strict' clean. Also, the main body now
uses File::Find, it's more straightforward than the bunch of readdir()s I
had added before. I think it's working, too. :) I cleaned up a few other
things.

I noticed the HTML files for year-only lists weren't in the right place
(foo/year/foo-year), so I moved them (foo/foo-year). The scripts and the
Apache redirects have been updated.

While testing the above, I noticed that the regexp screwed up redirection
for debian-68k due to it's odd name :) Now that's fixed, however,
"http://lists.debian.org/foolist-XXYY"; links won't work because they have no
ending slash. Then again, who gives a *! Not including ending slashes in
directory URLs is wrong. :)

The links to /images are fixed. However, the old files still aren't rebuilt
(I can't be bothered to figure out how to kludge that). We can either
rebuild them, or add an Apache redirect for those files...

I did some more fixing in the directory layout: I moved the glimpse stuff
around to have it all in one directory (so it will be easier to rm -rf it >:)
and adjusted the scripts accordingly.

The stats now include the data from the .gz files. Check out the graph for
e.g. debian-devel, it looks cool.

That's about it... I'm boring you...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.