countries.wml

        Hi!

 I just scanned through the countries.wml and noticed some bad mistakes
in the german translation (like "Dominicanische" instead of
"Dominikanische") - and the most ugly translation: Great Britain was
translated with "England"  *nirg*

 Curses on whoever did that, but I noticed that some other translations
look like they have the same mistake.  At least  the 'FI' look like
'Englanti' *shrugs*  Maybe 'AR' too, and others.  Please check it
/english/template/debian/countries.wml

 So long,
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\