broken link

Title: broken link

Just a quick email to let you know about a broken link on the page presenting "Reasons to Choose Debian"
at the bottom of the page there is a link to the Open Hardware Certification Program: the link is to the following address:

http://www.openhardware.org/. this page doesn't exist. the correct address is http://www.open-hardware.org/.

thanks for these informative pages. I'm already a Linux user. I use Mandrake but I'm not very happy because Mandrake seems to have a better support for KDE than for Gnome. When I installed Mandrake 8.0 with Gnome only it didn't work very well. I had to install KDE app and use them under Gnome to get my system working. So now I'm looking around to found a distro that supports Gnome better than Mandrake. So when I went the page "Reasons to Choose Debian". I expected to see comparison with other distro and explanations on why to choose Debian rather then any other distro.

I'm sorry if it is not the right place to post my comments.
thank you.
Nicolas