Re: small problem in svenska

* peter karlsson

| Martin Quinson:
|
| > I was browsing through the different languages having the last DWN, and
| > I've noted that the SV version seems to miss a </b> tags somewhere.
|
| I seem to make that error quite a few times in DWN, that is, write </a>
| instead of </b>. Probably because they look so much alike, and because
| I never use <b> in my own pages (and that <b> is evil).

(yes, old mail, but it's been on my TODO for quite a while)

What do you propose instead?  Overriding the header, spitting out CSS
in order to get a <h3> (or something like that) inline?  It's not
correct to use <em> either.  I need something like <ingress>, which
doesn't exist. :/

--

Tollef Fog Heen
You Can't Win