Re: debian-www-cvs broken

	Now this brings another question. If I want a directory to be
	published "as is" without any wml makeup, nor Makefile, how
	can I do it?

	For example, check out the spanish/international/spanish/contrib
	dir. My intention was to add contributed documentation that has
	not (yet) been included in the DDP CVS (I'm still asking for
	an account for spanish documentation, not just translations).

	However, from this directory only ps, and pdf files get published.
	Html, sgml, and text do not (unsurprisingly after thinking how the
	Makefiles inherit from one another and how files are treated).

	I could add (possibly) these files by adding them to the
	HTMLFILES variable (HTMLFILES:= xxxx in the directory's makefile).
	However, this is quite ugly.

	I solved this issue with the same wml layout in another server by
	adding an empty OTHERDESTFILES variable in the Makefile.common
	which local directories could write to (and gets published "as is")

	Can we do this is the currentl webmlw structure? Are there any
	problems with this? (besides being wrongly used which is always
	an issue).

	Javi