Job-DB for our web server

Recently we had a discussion on devel about a job database on our web
servers. My feeling was that quite a lot of people would be interested in
it. I also was send a DB design and some php scripts that implement a
solution for this. Albeit part of this stuff is in turkish so translation
work is needed. Since I'm really interested in this I wanted to do the work
myself and then ask about where and how we can add this to out web sites.
But work constraints so far have limited my available time to zero. So maybe
someone else is interested in taking care of this.

BTW do we have the debian.com domain?

Michael

P.S.: Please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed here.
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De