Re: What is this message ?

James A. Treacy:

> So, my opinion is that it doesn't matter and you may keep this name for
> the directory - as long as the other translators don't demand that
> they be allowed to change the name of their directories.

I just found a problem with this (which I have created a work-around
for): In english/templates/languages.wml, to make sure that the current
language is not included in the list of other languages, the name of
the directory in which the file is found is compared to $cur_lang,
which is the name of the language in English. In this case, it was
comparing "greek" with "hellas", which did not work.

So, unless we come up with another ingenious solution to this, I'd
recommend sticking with using the English name of the language as the
directory name.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html