Two new sections: banners and press

Hi,

I'd like to introduce two new sections on the Debian web site:

 1. Banners

    This ought to contain all Debian banner add stuff that flies
    around on the web.  The purpose is not only to collect them but
    also to write down somewhere which one is used where and who is
    our contact person so we can update it when a new release is out.

    There is a quite dumb page containing our banners at
    http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/banner/

 2. Press reports & articles

    Due to our ongoing success there are a lot of press reports,
    reviews and articles covering our Distribution.  I'd like to
    collect links (and source, if possible) somewhere so people are
    able to find them.

    Joy already noticed that I'm collecting this kind of stuff but
    it's not visible yet.

Could somebody who grok's the Debian website provide me with:

 . a path where these sections should be added and

 . a sample layout so I can provide content.

I'm not going to do layout and design stuff, will only provide and
maintain content.  Thus I need your help.

Regards,

	Joey

PS: Btw. last I checked with Netscape the rounded page had some spare
lines between the top bar and the right bar, I guess they should not
exist.

--
This is Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.