translation-check problems

Hi!

I'm having a slight problem with translation-check, after migrating the
Swedish pages to use it -- it tries to read some variables out of the
local Makefiles, which doesn't work very well at all places, because
some of our Makefiles are just including the files from english, which
means that it does not find the data it looks for.

The comments in the file mentions that it might be possible to do the
same thing using WML variables -- could someone who has a little bit
more knowledge into the WML internals have a look at it and see if it
could be implemented in a better way?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html