debbugs cgi

Okay, debbugs CGI on master should now be the same as debbugs CGI in CVS.
It should be mostly more featureful than previous versions, but a few
thinks are missing, most notably getting lists of maintainers/packages
with bugs.

A new feature is:
	http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maintenc=Anthony_Towns,ajt,debian.org,

which will go to pretty much the same page as
http://bugs.debian.org/ajt@debian.org. The idea is that the old static
pages should be able to easily be redirected to the above dynamic page.

I've also taken the liberty of changing the CGIdomain in
/etc/debbugs/config or whichever to point at bugs.debian.org instead
of cgi.debian.org, with a view to eventually separating bugs.d.o more
completely (maybe so it can be its own machine eventually).

Aslo, pkgreport.cgi and aj.pkgreport.cgi on master are now essentially
one and the same, so changing the alias from aj.pkgreport.cgi to just
pkgreport.cgi and rm'ing aj.pkgreport.cgi should be plausible.

It'd probably be nice to do a new release of debbugs.deb soon, and try
to use that for master.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark