Re: Translation of Debian WWW to Catalonian

       I've got no answer to this message (except for the data that
"ca" is for Catalonian, thaks, Chris). Can somebody help me? I just
need to know whter I should open a new "catalonian" branch in the CVS,
and what should I set up first (templates and such, I guess).

       Saludos,

               Jesus.

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona                | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
jgb@gsyc.escet.urjc.es / jgb@computer.org | ESCET, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos