Translation of Debian WWW to Catalonian

          Hi,

          I've met some people who are interested in translating the
Debian WWW (or parts of it) into Catalonian. For the moment, I'm going
to help them (in the future, probably some of them will take up the
coordination, since I'm not a native Catalonian speaker). I have
accesss to the WWW CVS (I'm helping with the Spanish translation). I
wonder if I should just start a new "catalonian" branch, and/or
whether I should do some additional modifications to some files. Of
course, if I need some kind of approval to start the new translation,
just let me know. I also wonder if somebody knows the code I should
use for the language (like the "es" we are using for Spanish). I
suppose it is "ca", but I'm not sure.

          Saludos,

              Jesus.

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona                | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
jgb@gsyc.escet.urjc.es / jgb@computer.org | ESCET, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos