Permitting more than one account per translation

It appears that my suggestion of having only a single CVS account
per translation was not that popular. What I am proposing instead
is for each translation to have a maximum of two additional people
with CVS access. They will each have their own account (e.g.
japanese2 and japanese3).

It would be much appreciated if the account owners did not change
frequently as we would much rather spend time improving Debian
than doing administration.

How does this sound?

--
James (Jay) Treacy