Misc www issues

Hi,

* I just noticed that my home URL as listed on devel/people is far out
of date - the one listed at db.d.o is less out of date, and I'll
update this one.  Aren't URLs and emails on this page updated from the
DB ?

* The lists of packages on devel/people is a list of binary packages.
It would me much more useful IMHO to have a list of source packages,
with reference to the relevant source packages.  Eg:

Dirson, Yann  <dirson@debian.org> (home page)
      main:   apt-zip, e2fsprogs (e2fsprogs, comerr-dev, e2fslibs-dev, ss-dev, uuid-dev),
console-data, console-tools (console-tools, console-tools-dev,
console-tools-libs, kbd-compat), fweb, kbd, kernel-patch-2.2.10-kdb,
konwert (konwert, konwert-dev, konwert-filters), plan (plan, netplan)

Also symlinks from packages to their http://packages.d.o/... URL would
be nice - granted, the devel/people would be even larger, maybe it
could be splitted alphabetically ?

* In the same idea, it may be nice to have pages for pages for source
packages on packages.d.o, with links to their binary ones.  In this
case, the list of binary packages can be dropped from my latter
proposal, and maybe the size of devel/people will even be smaller than
it is now :)

* It is quite common for a translated page to become out of date.  I'm
not quite familiar with how this is handled, but I suppose that
translation teams get notified in some way.  It would be nice for the
reader too, to get a notification, such as a "This translation has not
yet been updated to reflect changes in <a href="...en">the master
page</a>, which you may want to check."

Best regards,
--
Yann Dirson  <dirson@debian.org>