VA..

VA filled up it's 18G drive today <sob>

I've purged the debian-archive directory [3.4G (.5G of hardlinks)] and set
about copying it from saens to kubrick [which has an unused 8G disk] so we
have at least 1 backup.

There is a good chance the same procedure will have to be done to saens in
a few months so maybe debian-archive will move to samosa or something.

This recent problem seems to have been caused by the ftp archive which
jumped 200 meg in total size today it is now at 10.8G (!!!)

Guys, we are either going to have cut back on the ftp archive or do some
-major- disk buying and RAIDing.

Jason