Translation of vendors, books and pre-installed in distrib/

All these pages has a non-translateable string for the URL, saying "URL:".
Although this is an international abbreviation, in Swedish it is recommended
not to use it, but instead to write out what it means. However, in the
currect format, I am unable to translate it, and I can't figure out how to
do it either, because the URL define-tag is a small Perl script...

I would appreciate if the pages mentioned (their .def files) would be
modified so that translation is possible.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/