Date formats for news and security items

Seems almost no-one noticed my hacking of the recent_list stuff so that it
will "translate" dates for non-translated news items to the local format.

If you're unable to understand my Perl coding (I'm a beginner in Perl
programming myself, so it might not be the best program ever done), please
mail me (not necessarily to the list) and tell me which date format your
language prefers, and I can add it to the routine.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/