Re: Problem with wml/perl (was: Re: Installing the Chinese web pages)

On Fri, Apr 23, 1999 at 08:34:07AM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> > What most of us do is install wml and apache on our own machines and
> > browse that way.
>
> Tried that, but I was unsuccessfull. I just did an "apt-get install wml",
> but it gives a cryptic perl error (cryptic since I haven't had the
> opportunity to learn perl yet):

wml has a suggest on libgd-perl. It is needed if you have .gif images.
Before anyone screams that we should get rid of all gifs:
  1. You are free to convert them anytime
  2. The official release of mozilla should give widespread enough support
     of .png that we can switch to that.

Jay Treacy