Re: Debian WWW CVS: treacy

James A. Treacy wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 11:55:46AM -0800, Darren Benham wrote:
> > Any idea why all cvs commits are being treated as if they come from Jay?
> >
> Ha. I was going to send mail to you asking the same question. Maybe
> we should ask Joey.

I use a different script than you but I've stolen the USER line:

$login = $ENV{'CVS_USER'} || getlogin || (getpwuid($<))[0] || "nobody";

However my repository is only accessed via ssh, rsh and localhost.
My script doesn't think that it's always me committing.  I don't
know if it would work the same with :pserver:

Regards,

	Joey

--
*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows], repartitioning Disk for Linux ...