Re: Hungarian translation

	This questions are all answered in the www.HOWTO-Translate in the
developer's corner of www.debian.org.
	Jay Treacy is the one you need to contact, if you are going to be
the Hungarian traslation coordinator.
	In order to convert from characters sets y use 'recode' a UNIX
utility that changes between character codes, for example: 'recode
latin1:html file' will change all character sets in latin1 to html.
	I guess it will have a table for latin2 characters but check with
it, there might be other utilities that do this also.

	Regards

	Javi