Web help...SLUG!

Debian-www,

As well as being a Debian freak, I am the founder/president of a local
Linux User Group I started at school here.  It is called the Stillwater
Linux User Group (SLUG).  :)

Anyways, to the point...we are working on our web pages.  Two things I
would like to add that I see Debian doing very well are:

1.  Automagic Mailing List Sub/Unsubcription page.
2.  Automagic posting of the mailing lists in that pretty format.

The first is easy, just involves grabbing subscribe.pl (and cgi-lib.pl)
from master and configuring it to serve our needs.  First off, I wanted to
ask permission to do this.  Is it ok for me to grab it and use it?

Secondly, the mailing list posting thing.  I would need someone who
understands how it works to explain it to me and show me where to find (on
master) the appropriate scripts or cron jobs or whatever it takes to get
it working.  Does someone think they could "hook me up" with this second
idea?

Thanks in advance...and sorry to bug you guys on debian-www.

                - Paul J Thompson